This circle is aimed to connect with all the women in electrical, mechanical, biomedical, physics and other hardware related engineering and scientific fields. The goals of this circle are:
1. To establish strong connections between hardware women engineers.
2. To identify leaders and mentor young girls in these engineering fields.
3. To promote science and technology among young women across the world.
4. Discuss workplace related topics for women in these fields and establish solutions.
5. Promote new ideas and technological innovations.
1 Leader, 3 Members
Join this Circle
We’re always looking for new members. Join today to be a part of Lean In’s global community.
How it works
A Lean In Circle is a small group of 8–12 women who meet regularly to support one another and learn new skills.
Why join a Circle?
85% of members credit their Circle with a positive change in their lives.