This circle is run by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
The Breakfast Club (Poneke)
About our Circle
Looking for members
The Breakfast Club (Poneke) is a circle of Associates and Analysts in the Wellington Pricewaterhouse Coopers Firm.
Our circle kaupapa is to build an encouraging and caring support network, where our members strive to achieve their and our circles ambitions and goals through collective discussion.
The fundamentals under which we operate fall into five "C's": Confidentiality, Communication, Commitment, Care and Celebration.
In that we will:
1. Ensure our circle conversations remain confidential
2. Have clear and open communication at all times
3. Show true commitment to our circle, noting that this is a priority in our lives.
4. Practice care (and compassion) with each other, listening and supporting with empathy.
5. Celebrate each others success together
1 Leader, 7 Members
Caroline Petronella Ash
Join this Circle
We’re always looking for new members. Join today to be a part of Lean In’s global community.
How it works
A Lean In Circle is a small group of 8–12 women who meet regularly to support one another and learn new skills.
Why join a Circle?
85% of members credit their Circle with a positive change in their lives.