1. Passion and Motivation: Passion at work and motivation to work and develop yourself. What is my work dream/destiny?
2. Work Life Balance. Time to Yourself. Beyond work. What are my “red line”? Best practices to do it right. Social activities/Volunteering.
3. Leadership: Increase influence, Methods and Tools to excel in unformal management, Develop your soft skills, Being a female leader
4. Career development: When to do a change and why? What’s next and how? Success factors, Soft Skills, Learn about Opportunities, 2nd Career, What are our barriers?
5. Personal/Team Identity and Spirit: Building a unique surrounding and team spirit, identity and culture of a team, create uniqueness and differentiators, social atmosphere, enjoy the team members company
6. Network and Exposure: Get to know more about Intel and more about working outside of Intel Cultural differences and multi-national work
1 Leader, 1 Member
Join this Circle
We’re always looking for new members. Join today to be a part of Lean In’s global community.
How it works
A Lean In Circle is a small group of 8–12 women who meet regularly to support one another and learn new skills.
Why join a Circle?
85% of members credit their Circle with a positive change in their lives.