An intimate circle of women that meet once every 2 weeks for support, encouragement, networking, business chat, etc.
Here are some of the goals of this small group:
- Support each other and boost each other up
- Create confidence through getting close to people that experience the same things
- Broaden our network by meeting other young go-getters that are all in similar situations (building their careers, juggling lots of activities, balancing relationships)
- Develop long-lasting friendships
- Get out of our comfort zon
1 Leader, 2 Members
Join this Circle
We’re always looking for new members. Join today to be a part of Lean In’s global community.
How it works
A Lean In Circle is a small group of 8–12 women who meet regularly to support one another and learn new skills.
Why join a Circle?
85% of members credit their Circle with a positive change in their lives.