Many women find that in the process of fulfilling personal and professional expectations, they have only partially developed their capacities despite significant external achievements.
This circle is an initiative started by Amel and Hanane for women who are interested in engaging in the process of reflection, exploration, and regeneration. It is a space where women together, can explore questions:
• How can I be myself and rise to my leadership potential without conforming to conventional pathways to success?
• I feel called to shift my focus to the purpose of my life. How can I do this?
• How can I navigate in a period of transition?
• How do I show up skillfully and clearly in challenging conversations?
• How do I integrate work, home, and spiritual life?
We meet on the 3rd Tuesday of the month from 19:00-21:00 at
15th Floor Auditorium
Standard Chartered Bldg
Hanane & Stel
This Circle runs on another site—but we’d love to stay in touch. Sign up below, and we’ll send you information on important issues facing women today and follow up to make sure you got connected with the Lean In community.
Invite this Circle to Join your Network
Message this Circle leader
Before you go, sign up for our email newsletter to get inspiring stories, expert advice, and more.