Many women find that in the process of fulfilling personal and professional expectations, they have only partially developed their capacities despite significant external achievements.
Leaning In Without falling over circle is an initiative started by the 02 co-founders of Sustain Leadership consultancy for women who are interested in engaging in a process of reflection, exploration and regeneration. it is a space where women together, can explore questions that include:
• How can I be myself and rise to my leadership potential without conforming to conventional pathways to success?
• What is mine to do now, and what are the first steps?
• I feel called to shift my focus to the purpose of my life. How can I do this?
• How can I navigate in a period of transition?
• Can I transform my current work/ life so that it is more meaningful and relevant?
• How do I show up skillfully and clearly in challenging conversations?
• How do I integrate work, home and spiritual life?
• How can I truly express my creativity?
We meet on the 3rd Tuesday of the month from 19:00-21:00 at Standard Chartered, Emaar Square. The address is as follows:
15th Floor Auditorium
Standard Chartered Bldg
If you are interested in being part of the circle, please get in touch...
From Sustain Leadership founders to all the women who want to make change in their lives and the Wider World...
Amel Murphy & Hanane Benkhallouk
"Wherever you stand be the soul of that place" Rum
3 Leaders, 343 Members
Stela Suils Cuesta
Networks we’re affiliated with
Networks connect groups of Circles and individuals that share a common location, company, affinity, industry, or interest area.