HOUSE RULES: NB READ VERY CAREFULLY.
1. You are welcome to advertise your business. Please be considerate and keep advertisement posts to a max of once every 24 hours.
2. STRICTLY NO MLM, MEMBER-TO-MEMBER PLATFORMS, STOKVELS OR ANYTHING SIMILAR. These posts and posters will be dealt with very harshly, unfortunatly. If this seems unfair, consider that the members of this group are SERIOUS business women or aspiring to be and those types of activities waste a lot of precious time. We are trying to help other women create sustainable and lasting legacies. So no fly-by-night get rich quick schemes please.
3. Verbal abuse or "bashing" will not be tolerated. 3 strikes and you're out! We want to encourage our fellow mompreneurs not bully and belittle them! CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ONLY. This means, if your going to critique someone, follow up with something helpful that may better that person or their efforts! Simple.
4. Please, please, please carefully consider the quality of your graphics, your grammer and spelling. Of course this won't be a punishable offense but we would like to maintain the aesthetic and quality of the group and keep to a high standard. If you need help, contact admin and checkout our resources file for spell checkers, free high res images and free image editors. We have lots.
5. Please endeavour to support your fellow mompreneurs businesses. All ads will be collected into an excel database as a resource and updated to files. This is available on request by email as well. Comment your email address if you would like to receive this regularly.
These rules may be updated, so check back every now and then.
Lean in SA Mompreneurs is created as a place for the Mompreneurs of South Africa to come together to support and mentor each other.
We wish to create a space where all of us WAHMS can advertise for free and build a database of resources for exchanging services and offers. We want to create a community that offers support, resources, information, mentorship, opportunities and advice
1 Leader, 1 Member
Join this Circle
We’re always looking for new members. Join today to be a part of Lean In’s global community.
How it works
A Lean In Circle is a small group of 8–12 women who meet regularly to support one another and learn new skills.
Why join a Circle?
85% of members credit their Circle with a positive change in their lives.