Lean In Charlottesville seeks to:
- create a space for conversations about gender bias and the leadership gap
- empower more women to pursue leadership opportunities
- provide tools for managing difficult conversations
- help establish a work-life balance
- provide networking opportunities
- challenge you to become the best version of you personally and professionally.
1 Leader, 31 Members
Join this Circle
We’re always looking for new members. Join today to be a part of Lean In’s global community.
How it works
A Lean In Circle is a small group of 8–12 women who meet regularly to support one another and learn new skills.
Why join a Circle?
85% of members credit their Circle with a positive change in their lives.