The purpose of our network is to:
1) Raise the profile of any gender inequality issues in relation to recruitment/development and progression
2) Address perceived and real barriers in a structured way
3) Offer peer support and advocacy to those experiencing difficulties
4) Provide insight on how to better engage with gender issues within the workplace.
5) Facilitate social networking opportunities inside and outside of Wesleyan
6) Provide access to role models, peer support and mentoring to encourage career development and retention of Women in the workplace
1 Leader, 4 Members
Join this Circle
We’re always looking for new members. Join today to be a part of Lean In’s global community.
How it works
A Lean In Circle is a small group of 8–12 women who meet regularly to support one another and learn new skills.
Why join a Circle?
85% of members credit their Circle with a positive change in their lives.