As much as LAWtrust is about protecting identities, data and cyber security, LAWtrust is also about empowering our women.
We face many challenges as women in both our personal and professional lives.
In saying this, the key focus areas and goals of the club will be as follows:
• Assist each other on how to have full and effective participation and equal opportunities for career growth.
• Seeking out mentors who are going to serve as your champions, advocates, and sponsors.
• The above mentioned are the individuals that are going to help you navigate through the politics, career decisions and the tough times.
• Making the most out of the opportunities that you are provided, and how to display your talents.
• Challenging and conquering your inner critic that hinders on your progress and prevents you from having a voice as a woman.
1 Leader, 19 Members
Join this Circle
We’re always looking for new members. Join today to be a part of Lean In’s global community.
How it works
A Lean In Circle is a small group of 8–12 women who meet regularly to support one another and learn new skills.
Why join a Circle?
85% of members credit their Circle with a positive change in their lives.