The vision for this group is it will become a platform that will enable the Women of Weiler to be better advocate for ourselves and enable us to become a more active participants within Weiler. Core to the mission this group will develop a W.O.W mentorshi...
The vision for this group is it will become a platform that will enable the Women of Weiler to be better advocate for ourselves and enable us to become a more active participants within Weiler. Core to the mission this group will develop a W.O.W mentorship program focused on building relationships throughout the business that will lead to a tightknit network of advocates.
Let's learn how to be better for ourselves and our families. If you've ever asked yourself one of the questions below this will be the group that aspirers to help you develop the answer and take the next step towards action.
• How do I develop a career plan for myself?
• How do I have a meaningful developmental conversation with my manager?
• What do I need to do to earn a promotion?
• How do I take more risks at work?
• How do I prepare myself for more responsibility at work?
• How do I learn new skills that can get more other assignments in the company?
• How can I manage stress from work?
• How can I improve my gratitude attitude?
• What can I do to help to close the gender pay gap?
That's probably only scratching the surface.
Let's start the journey together.
1 Leader, 9 Members
Join this Circle
We’re always looking for new members. Join today to be a part of Lean In’s global community.
How it works
Circles are small groups of women who come together—online or offline—for real talk and peer support.
Why join a Circle?
We all need a safe space for real talk, inspiration, and support. Right now, we need community more than ever.