The Women in Physical Therapy circle is a place for women in the profession to be able to speak freely and openly about their professional or personal struggles. It is also a place for women to seek out and/or to offer real mentorship, regardless of where you are in your PT journey.
The goals of this group are:
· Create a much needed community for women in PT to share to ideas, concerns, and ask hard questions
· Change the mindset of women in PT as it relates to confidence, leadership, society, skill building (bullet proof your ego)
· Learn how to “speak up” in a way that is still professional and powerful
· Navigate the world of PT throughout your career and be heard and be taken seriously.
· being able to negotiate successfully
· More women becoming vocal in the online world. (more periscopes, more social media engagement, more webinars, blog posts, etc, etc)
2 Leaders, 16 Members
Join this Circle
We’re always looking for new members. Join today to be a part of Lean In’s global community.
How it works
A Lean In Circle is a small group of 8–12 women who meet regularly to support one another and learn new skills.
Why join a Circle?
85% of members credit their Circle with a positive change in their lives.