Part of the magic, this circle is open to employees and cast members of The Walt Disney Company. To join, please send in your company email address.
The purpose of this circle is to provide a platform for seasoned women (40+) to discuss challenges/opportunities at this stage of their career/life - using this group as a way to practice listening, being open and candid, sharing and understanding different perspectives, lifting each other up, being of service for one another, leveraging each other’s networks, strengths, and knowledge to move forward.
My reason for leading a circle: I love hearing stories and helping identify ways to get past our own inhibitions. Sometimes all we need is someone that will listen, help us recognize blind spots and opportunities for success. I want to surround myself with like-minded women and find ways to take us to the next stage of our career/lives.
Topics may include: Career enhancements, embracing change, taking risks, finding new roles, self-awareness, seeking a mentor, being a mentor, etc.
The perfect circle member:
• In the work field for minimum of 15 years; feeling stuck or uncertain of the next move.
• Is willing to have open and honest conversation about challenges, failures, and successes.
• A passion towards seeing others and themselves reach their full potential.
• A heart to be of service to others.
• A desire to learn and grow.
• Committed to taking courageous steps forward – big or small!
Every third Thursday of the month 6:15 – 7:30 p.m. at the Partners! I-Drive building or a location that is suitable for all members
2 Leaders, 7 Members
TWDC Lean In Lead
Networks we’re affiliated with
Networks connect groups of Circles and individuals that share a common location, company, affinity, industry, or interest area.