We are excited to present Lean In Circles at Unilever! As part of Unilever's ongoing commitment to a world in which every woman can create the kind of life she wishes to lead, unconstrained by harmful norms and stereotypes, we are pleased to partner with ...
We are excited to present Lean In Circles at Unilever!
As part of Unilever's ongoing commitment to a world in which every woman can create the kind of life she wishes to lead, unconstrained by harmful norms and stereotypes, we are pleased to partner with LeanIn.Org, the non-profit organisation that exists to empower women to achieve their ambitions.
Lean In Circles are small peer groups that meet regularly to learn and grow together. Circles are as unique as the individuals who start them, but they all share a common bond: the power of peer support. Lean In Circles encourage women to ask for more, step outside their comfort zones, and men and women to talk openly about gender issues. Each Lean In Circle will be independently managed by the members of the Circle and will have access to a range of discussion guides, activities, and expert videos available on "My Dashboard”.
To increase the success of Lean In Circles, we suggest the following:
- Members of a circle are located at the same office site or city. We encourage participation in all of our international offices.
- Target a size of 8-12 people per circle. Multiple Circles can be created in one location. Circles can include men and women.
- Circles can be created based on member interests: Professional interests, personal interest, age of children…be creative! Circles often work best with members who are at similar life/career stages and share similar goals
- Have a leader and co-leader to help organize meetings and topics for their Circle
- Meet at least once per month
1 Leader, 4 Members
Join this Circle
We’re always looking for new members. Join today to be a part of Lean In’s global community.
How it works
A Lean In Circle is a small group of 8–12 women who meet regularly to support one another and learn new skills.
Why join a Circle?
85% of members credit their Circle with a positive change in their lives.