Although our official name is "Lean In The Netherlands", in practice a better name would be "Lean In The Hague".
We are a group of women from The Hague who want to share experiences, support each other, learn more, and help others. We are meeting every 3 – 4 weeks, learning from each other and discussing careers, work-life balance, getting the most out of life and challenging gender patterns.
This is the description we developed for group members:
• You are interested in personal and career development;
• You have some work experience, enabling you to share your own stories and contribute to group discussions;
• You support group values such as confidentiality, participation and open communication;
• You are based in The Hague or a nearby town and have a longer-term connection with The Netherlands;
• You are comfortable communicating in English;
• You are prepared to join our regular meetings;
• And most importantly, you are ready to connect with other women!
Feel free to contact us regarding opportunities to join.
1 Leader, 13 Members
Join this Circle
We’re always looking for new members. Join today to be a part of Lean In’s global community.
How it works
A Lean In Circle is a small group of 8–12 women who meet regularly to support one another and learn new skills.
Why join a Circle?
85% of members credit their Circle with a positive change in their lives.