Are you a new parent? Well, this circle is for you!
The Incredibles Circle is THE place where new parents gather to discuss everyday challenges with each other, and have an open dialogue about managing the new normal. This circle is open to everyone – any position, gender or superhero.
Circle topics may include:
• The transition back to work after maternity/parental leave
• Rediscovering your place at work after being gone for weeks or even months
• Changing the bias against new parents
• Managing your new normal
• Rediscovering yourself
• Your new life/work goals
• Work/life balance and can I have it all?
• The new way you measure success
• And anything else on your mind – circle members will influence the topics and will guide the conversations
My Reason for Leading a Circle: A way to step-out of our work silos -- meet new people who can help us learn, grow and build new friendships.
Schedule: This Circle will meet for one hour, once a month on either Wednesdays or Thursdays from 4:15PM to 5:00PM in Glendale.
Location: GC3 Campus (if it’s not too hot, we will sit outdoors).
Part of the magic, this circle is open to employees and cast members of The Walt Disney Company. To join, please send in your company email address
1 Leader, 26 Members
Networks we’re affiliated with
Networks connect groups of Circles and individuals that share a common location, company, affinity, industry, or interest area.