A group of like-minded women who work or volunteer in STEM career fields (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) in the Charleston area and meet in person on a regular basis to empower, encourage, uplift, and teach each other by sharing our Experience, Strength, Hope, Knowledge and Network.
Our primary purpose is to empower the next generation leaders in STEM.
The 3 benefits of joining this circle of like-minded people include:
1. Personal and professional growth and happiness, as never experienced before, resulting in top notch leadership skills to build the brightest future possible for yourself and those around you. Your friends will see the change in you before you do.
2. A deep understanding of who you are and how to overcome what’s holding you back in your career, at home and in all areas of your life. Free at last!
3. Skills and strategies to deal with gender bias in the class room or workplace, sexual discrimination, cross-cultural collaboration, stalled career trajectory, gender wage gap negotiation skills, low-confidence, low self-esteem and more! You are not alone on the journey to equality in the workplace.
We focus growing the following soft-skills:
1. Self Confidence
2. Leadership Skills
3. Negotiation Skills
4. Communication Skills
5. Personal and Professional Growth Plans
6. Securing VC capital for your start-up
7. Building your personal brand
8. Finding your crown and excelling into your why
9. Setting your legacy in motion
Join me today and let's start breaking glass together!
Founder of STEM Glass Breakers of Charleston
1 Leader, 5 Members
Join this Circle
We’re always looking for new members. Join today to be a part of Lean In’s global community.
How it works
A Lean In Circle is a small group of 8–12 women who meet regularly to support one another and learn new skills.
Why join a Circle?
85% of members credit their Circle with a positive change in their lives.