Women have used clothing as a way of connecting with one another expressing social & cultural identities.
Sisters Of Culture is dedicated to the upliftment and empowerment of women everywhere. Our aim is
- to express women's culture through fashion,
- to exchange ideas and resources through blog posts and webminars and share our stories,
- to teach women self-empowerment,
- to promote confidence, positivity and unity through fashion,
- to represent different cultures and allow women across the globe to interact with those who share similar value,
- to voice women's issues.
let's connect and empower each other!
1 Leader, 1 Member
Join this Circle
We’re always looking for new members. Join today to be a part of Lean In’s global community.
How it works
A Lean In Circle is a small group of 8–12 women who meet regularly to support one another and learn new skills.
Why join a Circle?
85% of members credit their Circle with a positive change in their lives.