Parenting teenagers is never easy especially with the changing technology and social media platforms. However we don’t have to struggle in isolation, as LeanIn parents, we can learn from each other and support one another.
Please join me last Thursday every month beginning January 26, 2017 from 730 PM - 830 PM at Peet's Coffee, Crossroads Trading Co., 3972 Barranca Pkwy #2, Irvine, CA 92606
In this circle we will cover the following topics:
• Learn about different parent techniques that are effective
• Learn about new technology and social media platforms that our teens use
• In certain occasions, invite teen representatives to talk to us about issues that matter to them
• Provide a platform to share stories and learn from each other’s experiences
• Facilitate outreach events and volunteer work with our teens (i.e., feed the homeless)
Let’s help each other raise caring and responsible adults and future leaders.
1 Leader, 2 Members
Networks we’re affiliated with
Networks connect groups of Circles and individuals that share a common location, company, affinity, industry, or interest area.