To meet the needs of Michelin Canada's women employees for networking, training and development.
Goals & Focus:
- Create a supportive community for all women within Michelin Canada.
- Foster an inclusive culture that attracts retains and develops all talent.
- Inspire employee development through career opportunities and encourage empowerment.
- Create a safe environment to discuss uncomfortable situations.
- Address Michelin’s global ambitions to have 30% women in management positions (A-N for 2020).
1 Leader, 2 Members
Join this Circle
We’re always looking for new members. Join today to be a part of Lean In’s global community.
How it works
A Lean In Circle is a small group of 8–12 women who meet regularly to support one another and learn new skills.
Why join a Circle?
85% of members credit their Circle with a positive change in their lives.