1. Management Style: Autocratic, Permissive, Democratic, Persuasive and Laissez-faire.
2. Personality: Detail Oriented, Thoughtful, Generous, Tactical, Fearless, Sensitive, Charismatic.
3. Competencies: Social Intelligence, Interpersonal Skills, Emotional Skills, Prudence, Courage, Conflict Management, Decision Making, Political Skills, Influence Skills, Area Expertise.
4. Vision: A useful Vision has to be rooted in your past, address the future, and deal with today's realities.
5. Bringing out the Best in the Others: "Leadership is influence-nothing more, nothing less." John Maxwell
1 Leader, 2 Members
Networks we’re affiliated with
Networks connect groups of Circles and individuals that share a common location, company, affinity, industry, or interest area.