As part of the magic, this circle is open to employees and cast members of The Walt Disney Company. To join, please send in your company email address.
The world has never needed inspiring leaders more than it does today.
Change, fear, and increased marketplace competition has shifted focus away from what truly matters: people
In this circle, we'll discover how to be intentional influencers who inspire others to grow and go live the life they've always imagined.
We believe that leadership is:
...rooted in integrity
...the privilege to serve others
...the ability to influence, not positional authority
...championing other's success and accomplishments
The perfect Lead2Inspire Circle Member:
- Has experience leading people or project/cross-functional teams in a work environment
- Is willing to be vulnerable, share from the heart, including openly discussing failures
- Values employees as the most important Company asset
- Recognizes change is inevitable and it's critical to manage ourselves and lead others through it
- Welcomes discussing their strengths and how these can be leveraged to add value to others
Chat & Chew over a fusion of leadership discussion starters, tools for discovering our passions, learn2lead through disruption, share wisdom gained, and lessons learned from personal experiences. Our journey begins focusing on the hardest people to lead: ourselves.
First Friday every month at 9 AM Starbucks Celebration on 192 (next to Tijuana Flats)
Let's inspire each other to be the change we wish to see in the world
2 Leaders, 21 Members
TWDC Lean In Lead
Networks we’re affiliated with
Networks connect groups of Circles and individuals that share a common location, company, affinity, industry, or interest area.