Labi is an interesting social experiment designed because of the curiosity of an engineer-scientist to solve problems creatively, leveraging diversity and personal branding in a team environment. This circle intends to:
● Promote diversity of thinking to solve complex problems with innovative solutions.
● Leverage design principles, networking strategies and mentoring to turn creative ideas into actions.
● Encourage to act on, propel, accomplish social good, and to contribute to building a better world.
● Study serial innovation patterns and put them into practice in real life.
● Promote science and innovation without borders.
● Use science, technology, and innovation for social inclusion and social satisfaction.
How can we contribute and enjoy the Labi experiment together?
● By sharing our personal and professional experiences during Labi general meetings.
● By participating and preparing exciting workshop topics.
● By advising others in how to establish and develop their career path.
● By learning and applying strategies to break long-term goals into short-term steps.
● By making sure that whatever we do, we will learn and we will grow together.
1 Leader, 6 Members
Ana C. Bohórquez
Join this Circle
We’re always looking for new members. Join today to be a part of Lean In’s global community.
How it works
A Lean In Circle is a small group of 8–12 women who meet regularly to support one another and learn new skills.
Why join a Circle?
85% of members credit their Circle with a positive change in their lives.