The broad objective of the program is to increase personal empowerment, confidence, knowledge and skills of women in the industry, in order to break down the barriers of participation and engagement. More specifically, the objectives are to:
• To create connections for women in the industry, building relationships and broader networks
• To support women to feel empowered and to find their voice
• To build the confidence of women in the property industry
• To develop career development and leadership skills
• To ensure that senior leaders in the industry are connected to developing women
• To share knowledge between mentors and mentees as well as between the mentee cohort
• To develop assertiveness skills, and to manage the ‘double bind’ of assertive women being seen as aggressive.
2 Leaders, 8 Members
Networks we’re affiliated with
Networks connect groups of Circles and individuals that share a common location, company, affinity, industry, or interest area.