Federal Capital Territory, Federal Capital Territory
About our Circle
Looking for members
An avenue for women to meet to share ideas, challenges and press for change. Giving a voice to women challenges and working together to achieve set goals.
- Not hurting others and also standing up for those who can't stand for themselves
- Being respectful and courteous in your interactions
- Being honest with each other
- volunteering time and skils
- Treating everyone equally, regardless of ethnicity, race, religion or sexual orientation
- treating others as one would like to be treated
1 Leader, 5 Members
Join this Circle
We’re always looking for new members. Join today to be a part of Lean In’s global community.
How it works
A Lean In Circle is a small group of 8–12 women who meet regularly to support one another and learn new skills.
Why join a Circle?
85% of members credit their Circle with a positive change in their lives.