This circle is run at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
About our Circle
Looking for members
"Women need to shift from thinking "I'm not ready to do that" to thinking "I want to do that- and I'll learn by doing it.""
― Sheryl Sandberg, 'Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead '
The aim of IIIT-D Lean In is to:
- Increase awareness about the wide gender gap in the workforce
- Encourage young technology enthusiasts to give greater thought to the gender gap
- Encourage budding female technologists to aim higher and realize their full potential
- Support girls in their journey to achieve success in the field of computer science
- Inform girls about the host of opportunities in store for the
3 Leaders, 6 Members
Networks we’re affiliated with
Networks connect groups of Circles and individuals that share a common location, company, affinity, industry, or interest area.