We aim to energize, empower and enable our members to make an impact in their lives and, when possible, to pay it forward.
The Lean In Circle @Frankfurt was founded in 2015 by Malgorzata Schluemer to offer women ongoing inspiration and support. Within the last three years, our Circle quickly grew to more than 190 members. Our members come from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds: finance, banking, IT, pharma, automotive, media, education. Some of our members are students; others run their own start-ups. We are proud of this diversity.
In our meetings, we share openly and honestly. We gain awareness and shape skills together. We challenge the stereotypes that hold back women. We learn a lot from each other in every meeting. In our Circle, each of us gives and takes and it's really motivating to see and share each other's success!
We organize events with keynote speakers and meet every 30/45 days to discuss a book that is chosen amongst the most inspirational biographies, the most amazing success and resilience stories.
Latest speaker events:
- Career changes - Ups and downs and how to get started
- The future of work and the challenges that women may be facing in the workforce
- Maternal Wall Bias
- Equal Pay and Effective Negotiations
- How pushing beyond your comfort zone is critical for personal and professional growth
- Lean In Frankfurt Duette
- Strategies for Balancing Work and Family
- Behavioral biases: can we leverage or avoid them?
- "Prove it again" bias
Latest Lean In @Frankfurt Book Meetups:
- "Daring Greatly" by Brené Brown
- "Feminist Fight Club" by Jessica Bennett
- "Good night Stories for Rebel Girls" by Elena Favilii and Francesca Cavall
This Circle runs on another site—but we’d love to stay in touch. Sign up below, and we’ll send you information on important issues facing women today and follow up to make sure you got connected with the Lean In community.
Invite this Circle to Join your Network
Message this Circle leader
Before you go, sign up for our email newsletter to get inspiring stories, expert advice, and more.