ELLA (Empowering & Leading Latinas) is Gisel Ruiz’s mentoring circle focused on the promotion and development of Female Hispanic/Latino talent across Walmart and Sam’s Club.
Our mission is to mentor, empower, lead and connect Latinas in leadership position to increase their effectiveness in-role while, at the same time, create a pipeline for the next generation diverse leadership.
How does ELLA Work?
• ELLA is led by Gisel Ruiz and co-led by Elise Vasquez-Warner
• Each cycle has an overall duration of 12 months, with a 2-hour session every Quarter
• Latinas engaged with ELLA will be required to participate in at least 3 sessions and have 2 “pay it forward” female mentees to be able to graduate from the program
We know your time is valuable, thus we want to ensure you are able to commit to the times provided below and that your supervisor is aligned to support you throughout the program:
• 1st Session & Kick-off: Tuesday, 06/05/18 from 11:00am to 1:00pm
• 2nd Session: Wednesday, 09/05/18 from 8:00am to 10:00 am
• 3rd Session: Wednesday, 12/7/18 from 11:00am to 1:00pm
• 4th Session: Thursday, 03/14/19 from 8:00am to 10:00am
• Graduation: to be confirmed
1 Leader, 8 Members
Networks we’re affiliated with
Networks connect groups of Circles and individuals that share a common location, company, affinity, industry, or interest area.