Part of the magic, this circle is open to employees and cast members of The Walt Disney Company. To join, please send in your company email address.
The purpose of this circle is to bring together young professional women who are in the beginning stages of their careers at Disney. Starting a new career as a young adult can feel a lot like you’re entering into a whole new world. There will be many years of unbelievable sights and, surely, some indescribable feelings. It may even feel like you’re soaring, tumbling, freewheeling through, well, lots of meetings, deadlines, and other commitments.
Topics may include:
• Planning out long-term goals and career development
• How to make meaningful connections and mentorships
• Building confidence in yourself and your work
• Work-life balance, self-care, and stress-management
The perfect circle member:
• Has been with Disney for 4 years or less
• Is currently an entry-level employee
• Is willing to share, contribute, and be open to feedback and change
• Wants to feel empowered and wants to empower others
• Meet 1x/month on property at WDW, 5:30-6:30 pm, dates TB