A training program to help you take meaningful action
Allyship at Work helps you understand your privilege and positional power and learn specific actions you can take to show up as an ally. You and your coworkers will develop a shared understanding of allyship and prepare to take action in ways that center impact—and avoid pitfalls like performative allyship or the savior mentality.
This program is for everyone, regardless of your role, level, or identity. You’ll learn how to show up in both private and public ways for your coworkers with marginalized identities—such as women, people of color, people with disabilities, the LGBTQ+ community, and those with intersecting identities. Download the workbook
What to expect
Throughout the program, you’ll engage in individual explorations and group discussions. And you’ll connect with a small group of peers you will meet with on an ongoing basis for accountability and support.
The program consists of two main components:
A virtual four-hour workshop that serves as a primer on allyship, why it’s important, and how to practice it
Three small group follow-up sessions to provide accountability and support as you put what you’ve learned into practice
What you’ll do
- Learn key concepts through videos and a presentation
- Complete individual activities and personal reflections to understand your own privilege and positional power
- Engage in small group discussions with your peers
What you’ll take away from the program
- An increased awareness of what allyship looks like and how it creates more inclusive workplaces
- A clear understanding of privilege and how it can create inequities in the workplace
- Insight into your positional power and your unique ability to create change
- More than 50 specific, research-backed actions to try
- A peer support group to help keep you accountable
Let’s get started!
The Personal Workbook is designed to guide you through the program and become a personalized reference for your allyship journey. Each workbook includes the key concepts you need to know, as well as the exercises you’ll complete as you go.
Download the workbook before participating in the program, and your moderator will walk you through how to use it as you get started.Download the workbook
Meet the makers of Allyship At Work
All of our company programs are built in partnership with a braintrust of subject matter experts and equity advocates.