Own the Room
Involve your audience, "read" the room, and harness the power of your unique voice to get your message acrossDownload Discussion Guide (PDF)
Women are powerful speakers because of their innate emotional intelligence and natural ability to connect with their audience, but their voices are often muffled by doubt, deferring, and delay. Learn how to be heard--to project, connect, interrupt and bring more of your contribution to every meeting, panel or conference--whether you are the speaker or a participant.
Own the Room® is offering a 20% discount to Lean In community members for in-person trainings and online classes. Visit owntheroom.com and enter the promo code “leanin” when you register for a course.
- The Mind’s Mirror
- Your Perfect Presentation
- Seven Minute Solution: Speak Easy
- "Earning a Relationship" in Business
- Trust and Professional Services
- Serving Others’ Interests While Neglecting Your Own
- Do You Sabotage Yourself by Using Weak Language?
- How the Brain Filters out Distracting Thoughts to Focus On a Single Bit of Information