Creating a Level Playing Field
Develop workplaces that tap everyone’s talents and best workDownload Discussion Guide (PDF)
Stereotypes act as a shortcut in information processing. Correll suggests solutions that scrutinize the ways individuals and organizations make decisions in order to reduce errors and create environments where everyone has opportunities to do their best work and get recognized for it.
- Moving Goal Posts and Gender Discrimination
- Negative+Math+Stereotypes=Too few women
- Letters of Reference
- Project Implicit
- Winning the Talent War for Women
- Why Gender Equality Stalled
- Why Work Sucks and How to Fix It: The Results-Only Revolution
- The Corporate Lattice: Achieving High Performance In the Changing World of Work
Discuss this video
Watch This Video
As a member of the Lean In Community, you’ll be able to watch all of our online lectures as many times as you’d like.